- This event has passed.
High Horses Schooling Show Fundraiser
June 20, 2018
High Horses would like to invite you to once again participate in our 8th Annual Schooling Show at GMHA! We are doing things a little differently this year – you will notice instead of a class fee per class we have a minimum fundraising requirement. You can help us raise even more funds for our scholarship program! Here’s how it works:
- Determine your minimum fundraising amount
- $125.00 for adults
- $100.00 for children ages 12-17
- $50.00 for children ages 11 and under
- Pick up to 5 classes you would like to participate in
- If you want to do more than 5, add an additional $25.00 per class to your fundraising goal!
- Fill out the registration form and mail or email it in
- You will receive an email with your own personal fundraising page and some great fundraising tips!
- The show itself will run as it has in the past – for dressage test you will get your time by Monday, June 18th
We have fabulous prizes for top fundraisers as well as a lot of other prizes! The attached packet has all of the information you need: class list, rules, class descriptions, pledge sheet, fundraising ideas, and your registration form.
If you are just looking to do a dressage test and don’t want to bother with the rest, that’s okay too! You can sign up for a dressage test or two at $45.00 per test. You will use the same registration form at the end of the packet.
Our mission is to improve the well-being of people with special needs through a therapeutic equine experience. We aspire to offer state-of-the-art equine assisted therapies, providing a full range of services to our community. Our trained and professional staff, volunteers, and horses work as a team to provide individualized lessons addressing the physical, emotional, social and cognitive challenges of seniors, veterans, teens, adults, and children with varying abilities. Each rider’s unique strengths and needs are carefully considered. This distinctive experience of achievement, joy, and community inspires and empowers everyone involved.
2018 HH GMHA Benefit Show Packet (Click to Download)
Interested in participating but not riding? We have several opportunities to volunteer throughout the day, please click here to sign up!